Thursday, July 09, 2009

The Power of Indecision

It's amazing to me how powerful indecision can be. It can monopolize my thoughts and force me to think of nothing else. I get stuck in such a rut that I can not crawl out of it on my own. Wisdom does have a greater power, but how do I get it? Ask for it, right? Ok, I'm asking. Please LORD give me wisdom. I can't even buy a plane ticket without feeling like the minute I purchase the ticket is the minute the prices will go down or the minute a friend calls to say that they'll be in town and the ticket I just bought is returning the day after that. What on earth is keeping me from making rational, even good decisions. I need some Bible time...off I go!

1 comment:

Cobi said...

JEN! I've been missing your posts, don't leave me alone ;)

--Your Blog