Wednesday, October 29, 2008

travel weary

I guess I knew when I signed up for 32 days of travel that I would come back to the U.S. weary and exhausted, but I don't think I imagined it to be this difficult. Sure, the weariness could have something to do with taking care of 250 missionaries at our Triennial conference, or maybe the 8 days of Istanbul or even the 4 days of checking out Germany. Or, ok, it could have something to do with finishing my biggest project of my NMSI career and wondering what on earth I'm going to do next. Or, maybe, it's just the jet-lag and the sinus infection. Whatever it might be, I'm exhausted! As I sit here thinking about it, it really is no wonder. Sometimes I believe that I can take on the entire world. Ok, so I know how silly that sounds, but admit it, you've thought about it, too. You've probably even tried like I have. And, of course, as it is now hitting me square between the eyes...I do not have the strength to even last a month. Yes, if you haven't already guessed it, I feel like I've been hit by a Mack truck. I'm very aware that I haven't blogged in a long while and this is quite a silly way to get back into it. So, there ya go...now, all I have to do is catch you up. I'll save that for a day when I have some energy back! Later. :)

No comments: