Wednesday, May 28, 2008

i hate goodbyes

I don't think I'm going to say anything profound here. Maybe I'll just tell you about my day. I left our pre-field orientation one day early. I really don't like saying goodbye, and I had about 50 to say. Many of those were to new friends, but the worst ones were the ones of friends I hate being without. I know that its awesome that these friends are spending the next two months overseas and doing great things for the Kingdom, I just wish that I could be with them all! I miss them already. And, the reason that I left a day early was to share in the memorial service of a friend who recently died of cancer (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/scottwalker). So, basically, I think I'll go to bed now and cry myself to sleep. The least I can do is gift these friends with my tears.

No comments: