Thursday, April 17, 2008

speechless

I love the Houston skyline, and this is my favorite building. Its so geometrical and orderly. Maybe its my mathmatical brain or maybe its just I like elementary shapes. Either way, I love this building. I've always loved this building. Its been my favorite to see when I fly into Houston and my favorite to drive by. I marvel at this building. It helps me to know that I am somewhere that I've been before. It welcomed me this past Friday and it will wave goodbye as I leave on Sunday. This skyline is special and amazing (and, that's not even talking about the people who are special and amazing). I know that God is here, I can even see Him in the buildings. What is your favorite skyline? or favorite picture you've taken with your eyes and heart and mind?

No comments: